Enterprise organizations are having to define and deploy unified mobile strategies to meet the on-the-go needs of their workforce and customers. Denali defines mobility as any device used to access resources over any network with security and controls based on user, roles and business function. The emergence of mobility and the impact on enterprise networks led Denali to create a Converged Mobility practice that focuses on any endpoint over any network to any resource.
Design a strategy to integrate your networking, configuration, application teams, device management platforms and business units.
Implement proven Converged Mobility processes and methodology to set baseline and gather data for further improvements.
Monitor results with in-depth reporting and enable updates to continually improve outcomes of mobility programs.
Benefits of Converged Mobility
Denali understands the difference between endpoints, workload and network impact. Denali's knowledge and expertise combined with industry-leading enterprise networking and mobile technologies helps organizations realize the full potential of their mobile assets by optimizing the network.
- Consistent wireless operation in both coverage and throughput
- Elimination of dropped connections, alleviating workflow issues
- Reduction of IT debt through elimination of antiquated assets
- Consolidation of devices by leveraging multi-purpose enterprise-grade devices
- Optimized throughput performance for both voice and data
- Centralized managed services for all endpoints and infrastructure
- Lifecycle management to prepare for end of life operating systems