Effective Date: 4/03/2017 | Last Modified: 5/23/2018
This website, located at www.Denaliai.com, is operated by 3MD, Inc. d/b/a Denali Advanced Integration ("Denali"). This Privacy Statement applies to personally identifiable information you provide on or through this website, and describes the types of personally identifiable information we collect, how we may use the information and with whom we may share it.
Information We Collect and How We Use It
Personally Identifiable Information
Denali respects your privacy. Denali, its affiliates and third party service providers will collect personally identifiable information, such as your name, e-mail address, address or telephone number, only when you voluntarily submit it to us either through our website or through any other means, such as in connection with the following:
- Sales and/or demonstration inquiry form
- Partnering inquiry form
- Blog comment submission
- Job opportunity inquiry form or submission of job application
- Newsletter and email alerts request form
- Social Media
- Online campaigns
- Webinar registration form
- Contact Us form
- Other voluntary submission forms posted on our website from time to time
- Telephone, email or other form of communication
The personally identifiable information you provide will be used for the purposes for which you supplied it to us, and for such other purposes that we describe in this Privacy Statement. We also may use the personally identifiable information we obtain about you in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection. Denali, its affiliates or its third party service providers may refer to the submitted information to better understand your needs and how we can improve our products and services. We may also use that information to contact you from time to time. You will have the option to opt-out at any time from any marketing communications, or to request we correct or remove personally identifiable information you provide to us from our database, by emailing us with your request at email@example.com. We will honor your request to opt out within a reasonable time after receiving the request. We will modify or remove information in response to your request when required by law and in certain other circumstances. Before Denali is able to correct any inaccuracies or delete any information, however, we may ask you to verify your identity and to provide other details to help us to respond to your request.
Denali is a global organization and provides a global service. Sharing data cross-border is essential to ensure you receive the same high-quality service wherever you are in the world. As a result, we may, subject to law, transfer personally identifiable information or other data collected in connection with our services, to entities in countries where data protection standards may differ from those in the country where you reside. By continuing to visit our website and use our services, you understand that we transfer your personally identifiable information globally.
Public content includes any information you submit to Denali on message boards, social media, blogs, or other community features that are accessible by general visitors and other users. This information is public content because people do not need a password to access or view this content on our site. Prior to allowing you to post on our community feature, you may be required to submit your name and contact information, which will be treated as personally identifiable information as stated above, unless you choose to include such information directly in your public posting.
We collect certain information automatically when you visit this website. This information tells us such things as how many users visited our website and the pages accessed. We also may use third-party website analytics tools that collect information about visitor traffic on our websites. By collecting this information, we learn how to best tailor our website to our visitors. We may collect this information either through “cookie” technology, “web beacons” or links, as explained below. In addition, we may use certain technologies to determine whether you've opened an e-mail or clicked on a link contained in an e-mail.
- Cookies - Like many companies, we use browser cookies on this website. Browser cookies are bits of text that are placed on your computer’s hard drive when you visit certain websites. We use browser cookies to tell us, for example, whether you’ve visited us before or if you’re a new visitor and to help us identify website features in which you may have the greatest interest. Browser cookies may enhance your online experience by saving your preferences while you are visiting a particular website. The “help” portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new browser cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new browser cookie, and how to disable existing browser cookies. Without browser cookies, you may not be able to take full advantage of all our website features.
- Google Analytics - we utilize Google Analytics to better understand interaction with out websites and ultimately refine that web experience to better serve you.
- Trackalyzer - we utilize Upland LeadLander to monitor site traffic and use. The process includes the collection of IP addresses and search-related data in order to analyze visits to the site. This type of cookie may be referred to as a web beacon which is explained below.
- LinkedIn - we utilize LinkedIn to better understand interaction with our social media pages and website to better serve you.
- Web Beacons - Certain pages on our website contain “web beacons” (also known as Internet tags, pixel tags and clear GIFs). These web beacons allow third parties to obtain information such as the IP address of the computer that downloaded the page on which the beacon appears, the URL of the page on which the beacon appears, the time the page containing the beacon was viewed, the type of browser used to view the page, the information in cookies set by the third party. We use log files to store the data that is collected through web beacons. Denali also uses third party web beacons to help track how our website is being used and which links are being clicked. These web beacons are provided by Microsoft and other third party tracking tools. With both cookies and web beacon technology, the information that we collect and share is anonymous and not personally identifiable. It does not contain your name, address, telephone number, or email address. We may however contact an organization regarding Denali solutions and services.
INFORMATION WE SHARE
We do not sell or otherwise disclose personal information about our website visitors, except as described here. We may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law or legal process, (ii) to law enforcement authorities or other government officials, or (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
We provide links to other websites for your convenience and information. In addition, we provide you with links to access or interact with third-party services that are not otherwise affiliated with us, such as LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter. Please remember that we do not control the privacy practices of these third-party services. However, we do restrict our third party service providers whose websites may be linked to this website from using or disclosing the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of any linked website you visit. We are not responsible for the content of linked sites or any use of the sites.
This website is not directed to children under the age of thirteen and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of thirteen on the website. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personal information from a visitor under the age of thirteen on the website, we will delete the information from our records.
UPDATES TO OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT
This Privacy Statement may be updated periodically and without prior notice to you to reflect changes in our online information practices. We will post a prominent notice on this website to notify you of any significant changes to our Privacy Statement and indicate at the top of the statement when it was most recently updated. By accessing and using our website after a change is made to the Privacy Statement, you agree to be bound by the Privacy Statement as revised.
data subject access request
To make an access request regarding your data please visit our secure privacy portal.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions or complaints about this Privacy Statement or if you would like us to update information we have about you or your preferences, please contact us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.